Your new role
Your role is to partner the Retail Leadership team, supporting the delivery of our priceless people proposition, and our Group people plan.
This role is pivotal in creating a coaching and performance culture throughout our Retail team to propel performance.
What you'll be doing
- Support our trade leaders to ensure we deliver a truly ‘Very Important Customer’ experience by ensuring we have all the right people, in the right places at the right time
- Enhance the Sofology EVP to ensure we have a queue at the door of the best talent in the market to work in our Trade teams
- Build strong relationships across the business and the wider Group People team
- Work with our Centres of Excellence to ensure Sofology is always at the top our game for our Sofologists
- Ensuring Sofologist well being is at the heart of everything we do
- Driving our inclusion agenda - A place where there’s a seat for everyone
- Your passion is naturally contagious and enjoy working in a fun and creative environment
- Support your stakeholders to identify top talent and ensure clear succession plans are in place for all roles within the Trade team
- Supporting to instill and embed a coaching culture at all levels across the trade teams
- Constantly thinking outside of the box in order for us to be delivering a priceless people proposition
- Lead and deliver on exciting projects that enhance our culture or proposition
- Understanding the external context and what is happening in the world of people
- Having a no limits approach to enhancing the colleague experience
- Interpreting data to drive performance or enhance our people proposition
- Work tirelessly to make sure no one great leaves us, unless it’s to follow their dreams
The role is for you if...
- We’re all ears at Sofology so it’s important to continuously develop our approach to listening
- Embrace our grow or glow mindset - there really is a career for anyone at Sofology
- We’re down to earth, so it’s important you are too
- You need to be easy going, and just generally great to work with
- Don’t be afraid to think bold - we’re ambitious at Sofology and want to stand out from the crowd
- Not afraid to be assertive and challenge your stakeholders when you feel it’s warranted, just do it in the right way
- You are comfortable with travel - this is a Regional role (company car.)
At Sofology our values underpin everything we do, so we bank on you to be living and breathing them everyday and helping others to do the same. Working as a team is super important to us, conscious collaborating will help you achieve big. You will embrace and love our special culture - we’re a little quirky and that is what makes us special.
- Excellent salary
- Progression and Development opportunities to grow your skills
- A huge 30% colleague discount, plus 15% friends & family discount across our Group (DFS, Sofology, Dwell)
- Generous holiday allowance – the time you need to rest and relax and the longer you’re with us, the more time you’ll get! Opportunity to purchase additional holidays each year!
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave to give you the time you need to settle in with your new family member
- Access to a range of high street & online discounts from: Sainsbury’s, ASOS, Currys PC World, IKEA, John Lewis and more.
- Discounted Gym and Cinema memberships to help you unwind
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Sharesave Scheme
- Life Assurance & Company Sick Pay
- Full comprehensive training
- Paid days to volunteer each year
Any offer is subject to references & DBS Checks