Your new role
Location: Adwick, Doncaster, DN6 7BD
Hours: Full Time. 37.5 hours per week.
Shifts: This role will operate between Monday and Friday
Salary: £26,000 per annum
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a Production Service Coordinator to join our fast paced Customer Service team on a permanent basis.
A Production Service Coordinator at DFS is a pivotal role that will coordinate the customer service that we provide our internal customers. You will need be organised and efficient in your approach to this fast paced and fun role. With confident communication skills both over the phone and face to face you will organise and chase any orders that need to be dispatched.
No specific previous experience is required, just a desire to succeed and a willingness to learn.
The role is for you if...
This role really suits people who enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are capable of multi tasking with accuracy.
It takes a whole lot of passion to be at the centre of what makes a house feel like home — and that’s just what we do at DFS. We’re the leading sofa retail specialist in the UK, helping people find a comfy seat on their great quality sofas since 1969.
We're a market leader in the UK because of one thing: our people. Our people made us who we are and will drive us into our ambitious future, together. We offer incredible opportunities to get stuck into fun and meaningful work as well as learn new skills — so you can really ‘find your thing’.
We want you to really feel at home at DFS, with the support you need to do your best work, as well as a range of great benefits:
- A huge 30% colleague discount, plus 15% friends & family discount across our Group (DFS, Sofology, Dwell)
- Holiday allowance – the time you need to rest and relax (and the longer you’re with us, the more time you’ll get!)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave to give you the time you need to settle in with your new family member
- Access to a range of high street & online discounts from: Sainsbury’s, ASOS, Currys PC World, IKEA, John Lewis and more.
- Discounted Gym and Cinema memberships to help you unwind
- Progression and Development opportunities to grow your skills
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Sharesave Scheme
- Life Assurance & Company Sick Pay